Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Nigeria's Next Top Model (NNTM)




You all love to watch American's next top model, I love watching it too, the girl Nnena is the only Nigerian in it, they all look superb and everyones it.




And here comes Nigeria's next top model


What I have to say about this is , its really fantastic seeing Nigerians doing this kinda thing? also i am really impressed and as I have seen their pictures on the website it looks interesting i know everyone would really love to watch it, If we cant I hope they sell the DVD so we would get to watch it too.
It's gonna hold in London and not Nigeria, bad thing about it I think, why the title "Nigeria next top model" instead they should name it "Nigeria's next top model in london" U grab?




Here are some of the models Adaora, loving her beauty
...and some of them wearing a top labelled Nigerian flag.

No comments: