Wednesday, May 16, 2007

EXERCISE UR TALENTS

You know what? don't just sit there and think what do I do best...oh ok I can draw, I can write or sing, don't exercise it only when you're asked to fill a survey, use it in your everyday life.
By this I mean when you have a very good talent such as singing and dancing, please I beg of you show it anywhere, maybe in church or anywhere you feel like, don't waste it and time is clicking please explore your talents and let everyone know you've got this big thing. Be proud of it.
Also put this at the back of your mind, if now you are too busy and can't travel anywhere, please when you know you're less busy, explore the world don't just sit there and feel I want to be a pharmacist, solicitor and wish what you dont feel will happen, exercise ur talents. ma 2cents

No comments: